Transcribed To Text
By Paul of www.ufocrashsite.com
Memorandum - UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
DATE: 15 March 1945
T0 : Dr. Macble OSI
FROM : Dr. Stone, 0SI
SUBJECT FLYING Saucers
1. A rapid perusal of your documents leaves one confused and inclined to supinecess.
2. The following considerations seem not to have been included in the survey:
a. No suggestion is noted that there is a possibility
that many of the objects may be "free" meterorological sounding
b. If a tame "flying saucer" is to be involved it is
extremely unlikely that they be found over the U.S. because:
(1) U.S. developments would be closely coordinated with USAF as commercial designers.
(2) Foreign aircraft development would hardly be tested at such a range from hame areas, even if fuel could
(3) Guided aircraft at a range of several thousand miles are beyond any known capabilities, including ours.
c. What is the psychological probability that any object
seen breifly against "zero" background will be circular or oval,
d. Has any one commented on the curious time distribution of the observations? Note chart below:
Is there any midsummer madness involved?
Are asteroids prominent in that season? Ect., ect.